Hanna HI-70004P pH 4.01 Buffer Sachets (1 x 20ml)
2,00 € sis alv 24%
HI70004P is a set of premium quality pH 4 buffer sachets produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna pH analysis calibration solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer solution value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode